Welcome to the new & improved GLY website!
My goal is to help you achieve your goals, whether it's living mindfully, connecting wholeheartedly, finding financial freedom, or loving yourself unconditionally.
I aim to bring you the self-help and self-care you need to thrive in the real world—one that's not all bath bombs & tea (through TRUST ME, I love BOTH!) but full of challenge and heartbreak, anxiety and debt, and oh yeah... systemic oppression of women and people of color. Because let's face it, we can't put a face mask on burnout and expect life to be different tomorrow. We need to love & honor & care for ourselves WHILE demystifying the systems & structures that have created our burnout, imposter syndrome, and exhaustion to begin with.
Come on in and get comfortable, 'cause we're bout to get a bit uncomfortable together.
May I recommend a few places to get started?
I've got an all new blog, featuring some of GLY Magazine's top articles, and some new content you can only find here including...
- Self-Help That Actually Helps,
- The Art and Science of Setting Boundaries,
- The F*ck It Diet, and
- The Top 6 Tools Life Coaches Use to Help You Get Your Life Back on Track!
We've also got a whole bunch of great new membership options, including...
- Bi-monthly and quarterly shipping options for the Book Club Essentials Kits and the Deluxe Self Care Box,
- e-Book subscriptions,
- Magazine subscriptions, and
- Community only memberships
And we're revamping how we engage our community across all platforms, including...
- More real talk, more sassy quotes, and more Sharon on Instagram,
- Daily community engagement prompts in our members-only Facebook group,
- Weekly community engagement prompts in our free-to-all Facebook group,
- Answers to all the questions you have on Pinterest, and
- Regular love letters (and now, blog updates!) via email
And friend, if you're looking for a way to connect with an incredible, driven, passionate, and wholehearted community, you're in good company.
We've got dozens of women redefining success and happiness for themselves, choosing non-traditional lifestyle paths, careers, and lives.
- We've got a multi-passionate barista/artist/blogger mom who has decided that she has no interest in a pigeon-holed life, defined by her kids and career.
- We've got a smart-as-hell active member of the military, intent on combating imposter syndrome and being the change she wants to see in this world.
- We've got a nurse who believes in taking care of herself and her colleagues just as strongly as taking care of her patients.
- We've got a traveling veterinary surgeon activist, whose mission is to support vet med and to bring awareness and put a stop to vet suicide.
- We've got a 22-year old personal trainer who has already launched her first business and is intent on being debt free by 25.
Want to join the community? Here are a few ways how...
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Pinterest
Pre-Order the December Holiday Box (warning full spoilers!)
Join the Go Love Yourself Book Club Community, and receive a monthly toolkit, coaching, and access to the members-only Facebook community.
Can't wait to grow with you!
On this journey together,