Brave, Not Perfect Box
Have you ever wondered why we girls are taught to be perfect, while boys are taught to be brave? Reshma Saujani shares stories and research that help us understand why women are plagued with fears of not being good enough, and are often crushed under the weight of our own expectations, and run ourselves ragged trying to please everyone.
Brave, Not Perfect is full of insights and practices for every girl and woman who wants to let go of perfection and make bravery a lifelong habit.
Be brave, not perfect.
- Brave, Not Perfect, by Reshma Saujani
- Companion Guide, by Go Love Yourself
- "Be Your Own Kind of Brave" Tote by Bravery Mag
- Brave Water Bottle, Elyse Breanne Design
- Amber Moon Candle, Light Within Candle Co
- Assorted Teas
- 30 Minute Coaching Session
Makes a great gift for...anyone feeling pressures to be perfect, to get it right, any girl who was taught and praised for being quiet and polite and kind, any woman who is tired of striving for perfection and wants to live a bolder, better, more joyful and more authentic life.