The Grit Box
What's the secret to success? It's not talent or genius, researcher and professor Angela Duckworth suggests, but a blend of passion and persistence better known as "grit."
Grit mines through history and dozens of interviews with super high achievers to find out what makes successful West Point cadets, tenacious teachers, and even young Spelling Bee winners stand out. Hint: It's not IQ.
What goes through your mind when you fall down makes all the difference.
- Grit, by Angela Duckworth
- Companion Guide, by Go Love Yourself
- Moisturizing Coconut Scrub, by Caribbrew
- Blue Island Bath Bomb, by Confident Girls
- Gourmet Popcorn, by MaryLou's Gourmet
- Nevertheless, She Persisted Sticker, by Redwood and Vine
- The September Issue of Go Love Yourself Magazine
- 30 Minutes of One-on-One Coaching
- Beyond the Book Women's Circle Discussion
- Access to our community of amazing, courageous, ambitious women, just like you!
This is way more than a subscription box. This is everything you need to transform your life, including the support, coaching, and community you've been looking for.
As always, products come from women-owned businesses so you can feel good about feeling good.
Makes a great gift for...anyone feeling up against a major challenge, anyone worried that they aren't smart or talented enough to "make it," and parents wanting to raise tenacious, persistent, high achieving children.