What About My Subscription?
I recognize that this may be disappointing, frustrating, even jarring.
And I want to acknowledge that I want to do right by you, me, and us.
This break is weird and unplanned and unchartered territory for me. It has come about as a result of a lot of the personal work I've been doing and an intent to live in integrity and create a business that supports all of us in living more fulfilled and humane lives.
So let's talk logistically.
What does this mean for subscriptions?
- Everyone is currently paused, no matter what venue you subscribed through: Amazon, Cratejoy, or this website.
What does this mean if I've prepaid?
- If you have prepaid, I invite you to utilize your balance in our shop. There, you'll find some previous boxes, incredible books, workbooks, and essentials kits, too. Look for a replacement(s) that matches your current membership level (a box for a box membership, essentials for an essentials membership), and email me - I'll make the swap and ship!
- You can also use any prepaid funds towards any of my coaching programs or group programs. (There are a few offers available now. Check them out! Link here!)
- If none of these fit the bill, I'm happy to offer a full refund. Just let me know here (email me: email@example.com)
What about after June?
- I'm not sure. This is an invitation into spaciousness and not-knowing to see what emerges in the stillness.
Are there other self-help resources you endorse?
- Nothing quite like what we've built :) So as a first stop, I'd check to see if there are other books & boxes that speak to you in the shop. And if there's a box you'd love, but it doesn't exist yet, or it's sold out, click here to request it.
- That being said, I would also dive into following Glennon Doyle, listening to Brené Brown's Podcast (Unlocking Us), and considering working with me or one of our other coaches. You know what you need - follow that.
- I've been completing morning pages with Julia Cameron's The Artist's Way and journaling through Layla F. Saad's Me and White Supremacy - they've both been really powerful.
What's up with the community?
- It's still here for now to serve and be a place of connection and support.
Thank you for understanding, for all of your support over the last three years, and for your patience while I figure out next steps.
PS. Have another idea? Have another question? You know this is never one-way communication. Leave a note in the Facebook group, Facebook message me, or email me.